Thu, Apr 07|
Developing a Meditation Habit
When it comes to meditation, I have found that sticking with it is the biggest obstacle. In my own practice which has spanned over 30 years, along with teaching others for the past decade, I have learned that getting to the cushion consistently calls for a deep bag of solutions.
Time & Location
Apr 07, 2022, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM PDT
About the Event
Thursdays in April 2022, over ZOOM
Apr 07, 2022 5:30-7 PM PST
Apr 14, 2022 5:30-7 PM PST
Apr 21, 2022 5:30-7 PM PST
Apr 28, 2022 5:30-7 PM PST
If you are new to meditation or if you have been at it for a while you have mostly likely hit a wall at some point.
Of course, you are not alone. Keeping up a meditation practice can be challenging even when things are going well. Throw in a couple life difficulties, and even though this should invite in a strong motivation for practice, the opposite can happen, and you move even further away from the practice.
I have learned over the years, working with others and with my own practice, that the solutions may not be so simple.
There are internal obstacles, environmental challenges, and shifting life situations that can all play havoc on our regimen.
Luckily there are antidotes to the obstacles and we will get to explore them and test them out in real time as we sit for 4-weeks together.
- How to identify obstacles
- How to keep your practice going in times of crisis
- Dealing with stronger emotions
- How to develop daily, weekly, monthly meditation plans
- How to balance work, life, family and meditation
- How to go deeper with your meditations that will naturally inspire
you to come back to the cushion.
- Daily meditations M-F (LIVE + recorded)
- Full online 30 day meditation program
- Meditation Buddy Groups
Where - Online over ZOOM
- Ticket type